Thursday, October 12, 2017

Yucky day for walking so I thought I'd go backwards to 10/5 and show what a great walk the Browns Edition, Riverside to government way to sunset to wherever you parked in Browns. I figure its right around 3.5-4 miles round trip and has beautiful scenery to see all the way around. The Sunset portion may scare some off, but knock wood, but I've never encountered a problem. I go down Riverside follow it through the valley where High Bridge and Peoples park is(thats where they were playing disc golf) up to government way left onto government way and then left on Sunset over the bridge and back around to where it intersects with 2nd. I often park at the Rosaurs and go down one of the tree streets to where it hits Riverside on the ridge.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Indian Painted Rocks

 Because I was out the Indian Trails direction this morning I was able to walk the Indian Painted Rocks trail. This trail runs along the Lit...