Tuesday, February 22, 2022

A Visit to Far West's "The Farm"

 If you haven't been out to the neat place that you see on the north side of  I-90 between the Medical Lake and Cheney exits you should make a point of taking a Sunday drive down West White road, which is the one that runs along the freeway, and see it up close. All the fun things you see from the freeway are only the tip of the iceberg. There are life size dinosaurs, huge eagles, aliens and all manner of beast statues. These aren't just for display you can take one home. If I had the room I would pick the life size cows on the speedboat, toooo fun! The lead in picture is of the aliens that I took artistic license with and added a new sky. I just couldn't resist!









 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairmont Memorial Park Cemetery walkabout

 I really enjoy getting my mileage in at the local cemeteries. The beauty and history of the places keeps my eyes and mind engaged as I wand...