Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Riverside State Park Bowl & Pitcher HUGE Ladybug hatch

 Went walkin at Riverside State Park off the Bowl and Pitcher trail head. Beautiful as always but I had no idea of the treat I had in store. In making my way down to the beach near the Bowl and Pitcher I happened to see some ladybugs walking on the rocks and rotting wood and old branches. I sat down to get some pictures and noticed there were literally hundreds upon hundreds on the rocks, branches and wood. The sunshine and warm temps made them hatch. I've never seen that many ladybugs in my life, let alone at one time!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Tubbs Hill Coeur d'Alene

 Finally got a chance to get over to one of my favorite places to walk, Tubbs Hill in Coeur d'Alene yesterday. The trail along the south...