Friday, March 12, 2021

Palisades Park 1st buttercups of spring

 I was late to the party this year and had to rely on someone else to tell me where the first Buttercups of spring were blooming. I had watched along the trails but had not sighted them yet. I saw someone mention that they had seen them at Palisades Park in west Spokane so headed there and sure enough there happy yellow faces were reaching for the sun along the edge of the cliffs. I ran into a few people along the upper path but there were a lot more cars than people so they must have been down toward the Mystic Waterfall. A happy Redheaded Woodpecker sang me a song. Someone had made a fun graffiti cat on a car that had been pushed over the edge that I had not noticed before. The city had a haze hanging over it. Get out and get some sun on yourself, it is good for what ails ya!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Indian Painted Rocks

 Because I was out the Indian Trails direction this morning I was able to walk the Indian Painted Rocks trail. This trail runs along the Lit...