Wednesday, January 5, 2022

A walk in in the Garland District

 The Garland District is such a special place. From the Garland Theatre to the Milk Bottle, Ferguson's to all the little antique, book and specialty stores that line the street. The Garland Theatre holds a special place in the hearts of people that grew up in the Spokane area. Offering cheap movies and a bottomless tub of popcorn so even those on a limited budget can have a night out. The sky was gray when I was taking photos so I couldn't resist adding a powerful sky with photoshop to the photo of the theatre. It made me think of how the theatre seems to glow in our memories. I also included the original.  Take a trip north of town and enjoy all the area has to offer.










.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manito Park spring

 What a glorious space this Manito Park is! Every season is gorgeous and completely different and to be experienced! I went walking in Manit...