Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Columbia Plateau Trail Cheney/Spangle trail head to 363 11/13/17

A little wet but otherwise a super day for a walk. This stretch of the Columbia Plateau Trail from Cheney/Spangle Trailhead to mile post 363 is a little about 2 1/4 miles so about 4 1/2 round trip. This is one of my favorite sections with a stream on either side, cattails, birds and other wildlife. a couple of trickling and heaver run waterfalls make a wonderful tinking noise to add to the enjoyment. There is another big waterfall that is dry until winter






melt or heavier rains.  The trail is nice and even, great for families, beginners and seasoned travelers alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairmont Memorial Park Cemetery walkabout

 I really enjoy getting my mileage in at the local cemeteries. The beauty and history of the places keeps my eyes and mind engaged as I wand...