Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Kendal Yards, Peaceful Valley loop

 Parked on the west end of Kendall Yards and went down into Peaceful Valley on the curvy path that goes down where the Centennial Trail turns north. This off shoot path goes across the bridge over the Spokane River at Peoples Park. I then took the path that leads into the Peaceful Valley neighborhood. Peaceful Valley is a mess with lots of road construction goin on but if you don't mid dodging big construction equipment and dirt piles you can still make it. Up the hill and you come to the intersection of Main and Monroe, over the Monroe bridge and you are back in Kendall Yards. The Centennial Trail is wide and much used through Kendall Yard. The city was beautiful today!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairmont Memorial Park Cemetery walkabout

 I really enjoy getting my mileage in at the local cemeteries. The beauty and history of the places keeps my eyes and mind engaged as I wand...