Friday, February 19, 2021

Centennial Trail Kendall Yards, Peaceful Valley loop

 What a wonderful day for a walk! The trail was icy in spots but mostly pretty beaten down. I started in Kendall Yards, parked by the park, and went west and down the winding trail across the bridge to the People's Park. There is a trail along the south side of the river for the first part of the walk through Peaceful Valley but then you have to walk on the road and up into town. I crossed the river on the Monroe St Bridge east side and then caught the trail again on the north side of the bridge. You go back under the bridge on the trail. As I headed back to the car I was greeted by a wonderful, fun very active little puppy named June. She is only 4 months old, a German Shepard/Border Collie mix and judging by the looks of her feet won't be little for long. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Indian Painted Rocks

 Because I was out the Indian Trails direction this morning I was able to walk the Indian Painted Rocks trail. This trail runs along the Lit...