Sunday, September 9, 2018

Camp Sekani Trails, Mountain Bike jumpin

WOW, the Camp Sekani trail system is huge. I went walking in across the street from the beach on Upriver and was floored. I had walked the Centennial Trail from here, walked the trails at the climbing rocks but not gone back in here. There are miles and miles of challenging Mountain biking trails with jumps, ramps, curved corners and more. From beginners to extreme riders you'll find a trail. There is also a challenging Disc Gold course. I found the trail straight up the hill, along the top and then back down also a great challenge for hikers. Just watch out for the bikes. Cadan and Lucas were practicing their jumping skills when I was there and made for some great shots. The last photo shows the charring from the fire in July that singed the western side of the camp property.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Indian Painted Rocks

 Because I was out the Indian Trails direction this morning I was able to walk the Indian Painted Rocks trail. This trail runs along the Lit...