Friday, September 28, 2018

Centennial Trail Uprive Drive & fall Water skiers

What a wonderful day's this week for getting out on the trails. Perfect sunshine and mild temps made you glad to be out movin. As I was goin along the Spokane river near Boulder Beach on the Centennial Trail I heard what sounded like a boat comin down the river. Sure enough, and he was pulling a water skier. A little chilly I would guess but they were having fun for sure! One of the pictures I took of them was published in the Outdoor Section of the Spokane Spokesman Review newspaper on Thursday, 9/27. Lots of walkers, bikers, joggers, some with their 4 legged kids were also out and about. The ducks were all enjoying watching the water skier single-file on the log.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Indian Painted Rocks

 Because I was out the Indian Trails direction this morning I was able to walk the Indian Painted Rocks trail. This trail runs along the Lit...