Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Dishman Conservation area, Iller Creek trailhead Spokane Valley, Wa

I had never been to this area from this direction until yesterday. I have gone in at the Sprague Trailhead and back but never in this far. I went to the left trail  right at the outhouse which takes you UP,UP,UP with steep changebacks. Went to the top and along the ridge for a bit and then straight down the side on a primitive path or deer trail. I caught up with the actual Iller Creek trail when I found the bottom and took it back to the parking area. The Dishman Hills area is huge and I will have to go back and explore the rest of the trails. This is a challenging area with a lot of ups and downs and rugged terrain. It was really dry up on top but cool and green down where the creek must run when its not so hot and dry.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Indian Painted Rocks

 Because I was out the Indian Trails direction this morning I was able to walk the Indian Painted Rocks trail. This trail runs along the Lit...