Friday, January 1, 2021

Old farm in winter

 I have photographed this old farm on Betz Road in Cheney from afar but never stopped in to get the old buildings up close. I decided today was the day to ask if it was OK and take a walk around the old homestead before it was to late. Many of the buildings don't have another winter in them. They are leaning and falling in to the point where they could come down at any moment. If these old buildings could talk I'm sure they would tell of the hard work and sticktuitiveness that it took to settle a new area. Farming is still not easy but I can only imagine what it took in the early days. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Manito Park spring

 What a glorious space this Manito Park is! Every season is gorgeous and completely different and to be experienced! I went walking in Manit...