Friday, January 8, 2021

Columbia Plateau Trail Amber Lake Trail head

 I was asked yesterday if I had gotten on the Columbia Plateau Trail at the Amber Lake trailhead. The answer was yes, but not in a long time. I decided to remedy that today. This walk has a wonderful vista of large farms, cows and an almost Southwest feel to the landscape. Large rock outcroppings and lakes surrounded by high sheer rocks make up most of the landscape. I decided to take the Sterling Road that crosses the trail twice on the way back to get a closer look at the farms that you see in the distance from the trail. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Manito Park spring

 What a glorious space this Manito Park is! Every season is gorgeous and completely different and to be experienced! I went walking in Manit...