Sunday, February 11, 2018

WOW! The best kept secret place, Liberty Lake Loop Trail

I can't believe I had never heard about this wonderful trail before. I started exploring the area last week and went back today to start doin the loop I was limited on time so did from the parking area to the Cedar Grove, about 4 1/2-5 miles round trip from the front parking lot. The trail is glorious, challenging up and down, the sound of the stream ever present as the path runs along it. Well maintained but very wild on all sides. My favorite trail ever! I will be back soon to complete the loop with its 8+ miles in total. Today there were a lot of families and people with 4 legged children enjoying the sunshine.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Manito Park spring

 What a glorious space this Manito Park is! Every season is gorgeous and completely different and to be experienced! I went walking in Manit...