Wednesday, February 28, 2018

1st Buttercup! North bank of Spokane River, Harvard Rd, Liberty Lake

HAPPY SPRING! Found the first buttercups of the Season on the north bank of the river just west of Harvard Rd out of Liberty Lake on Monday 2/26








. I hadn't know this path existed until someone told me about it. It goes off of Harvard Rd at the boat launch and then travels along the river but ends before you reach Barker Rd. So its not overly long but it does have quiet a bit of up and down. Portions were treacherous with the ice and snow remaining. Short but pretty jaunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairmont Memorial Park Cemetery walkabout

 I really enjoy getting my mileage in at the local cemeteries. The beauty and history of the places keeps my eyes and mind engaged as I wand...