Saturday, December 2, 2017

Idaho Centennial Trail Beebe Rd, Coeur d'alene

I was looking for where the trail comes down to the river back closer to Post Falls and ended up all the way down to just off Beebe Road just off NW Blvd in Coeur d'alene.  I parked in a good lot there and traveled west along the river back toward post falls on the trail, then turned back because I had run out of time looking. When coming back to where I parked I traveled along the boardwalk that goes along the river at the Bellerive development down to the end and then back to the car. The path continues along the river into Coeur d'alene and I will have to do that next time. I had hoped that the trail would run along the river out of Post Falls but it looks like it mostly runs along the Freeway.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Manito Park spring

 What a glorious space this Manito Park is! Every season is gorgeous and completely different and to be experienced! I went walking in Manit...