Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas Eve 2017 Centennial Trail milepost 16 Paddle Board

The mist was rising off the river and the sun was getting low as I headed out for my Christmas Eve trek down the Centennial trail from the parking lot off of Upriver Drive at milepost 16. I complained to myself of how cold it was headed both directions. As I got back to the parking lot and headed for the car I noticed a paddle board sitting next to a car that hadn't been there when I headed off. I waited for the occupant to get out and asked if they were going to put it in the water and they said YES. It was about 20 degrees. I asked if it was OK for me to take some pictures and they said sure. The resident ducks were happy to see him as he had a bag of popcorn for them. They had been upset with me a few minuted earlier because I didn't have anything.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Tubbs Hill Coeur d'Alene

 Finally got a chance to get over to one of my favorite places to walk, Tubbs Hill in Coeur d'Alene yesterday. The trail along the south...