Sunday, March 10, 2024

Fairmont Memorial Park Cemetery walkabout

 I really enjoy getting my mileage in at the local cemeteries. The beauty and history of the places keeps my eyes and mind engaged as I wander around. These places hold the true history of the area, from the earliest settlers, dignitaries and just regular folks they tell stories. The Fairmont Memorial Gardens along the Spokane River behind the VA hospital is one of the most beautiful with its views of the River and wonderful memorials and architecture. These are not places of mourning but celebrations of the lives that came before us.












 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manito Park spring

 What a glorious space this Manito Park is! Every season is gorgeous and completely different and to be experienced! I went walking in Manit...