Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Downriver River walk, Fort Wright Cemetery & sunset over Marshall Wetland

 Last evening we were driving as the sun set over the Marshall wetlands, the color was mind blowing, both in the sky and reflected in the water. Today I went walking along the river on what is the Downriver Disc Golf Course. There were some intrepid Disc Golfers out playing a round and they nicely agreed to have their pics taken. I swung over to the Fort Wright Cemetery because I figured the beautiful color of the trees, snow and headstones would make for some gorgeous shots and wasn't disappointed. The snow was early but hasn't dimmed the beautiful fall colors that are still around us. 




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indian Painted Rocks

 Because I was out the Indian Trails direction this morning I was able to walk the Indian Painted Rocks trail. This trail runs along the Lit...