Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Happy Moose day!

 I am still hindered from walking by my broken ankle, a few weeks away from being able to walk without assistance of a walker. Hopefully really soon I can get out and enjoy the feeling of having both feet under me, flying down the paths and trails. Today we took a drive around the Turnbull motor route. Good day as we had the enjoyment of watching a cow moose munching close enough to the road that we were able to get some good shots of her. Such gorgeous creatures! There were a couple of swans out and about. The goldenrod was about gone by but there was a pretty patch left.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Indian Painted Rocks

 Because I was out the Indian Trails direction this morning I was able to walk the Indian Painted Rocks trail. This trail runs along the Lit...