Saturday, January 18, 2020

Spokane's Woman's March 2020

WOW! Huge turnout for the woman's march held in downtown Spokane today 1/19/2020. From all walks of life they came, shouted, chanted and celebrated the issues they felt needed to be addressed. Snow showers didn't dampen the spirits of the marchers. A counter pro-life parade was also held and anti-abortion and religious types manned their posts from across the street and made their voices heard.
My biggest take away was the inclusiveness of the Woman's March attendee's. Come as you are, all are welcome.






































No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairmont Memorial Park Cemetery walkabout

 I really enjoy getting my mileage in at the local cemeteries. The beauty and history of the places keeps my eyes and mind engaged as I wand...