Thursday, October 11, 2018

Riverside State Park, Bowl & Pitcher

What a glorious day for a walk! Parked in the main area and headed up for a look over the edge then across the suspended bridge. There were a lot of folks and their 4 legged kids out enjoying the sunshine. Ringo and Cooper were taking a breather while their dads discussed life. The Blue Heron was fighting with another one in the air when I got there but I wasn't close enough to get a shot. The one on the rock evidently won as he stayed there the whole time I was there. A couple of Red Headed Mergansers were enjoying the river as well. There was even someone out fishing along the edge.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Indian Painted Rocks

 Because I was out the Indian Trails direction this morning I was able to walk the Indian Painted Rocks trail. This trail runs along the Lit...