Monday, October 16, 2017

Centennial Trail Sullivan to Barker 10/16

Another beautiful fall day! Sunshine and even got to warm pluggin along when the wind was't blowin. The river is chattering away over the rocks, trees are starting to turn and the folks were out again enjoying it. The path runs right along the river all the way along this section. I always expect to see Bigfoot( Sasquatch) across the river on the other bank as the rocks and trees over there remind me of that famous old photo that a hiker took years ago. Haven't seen him yet but when I do I will certainly share a picture! This section is almost 3 miles in length, so almost 6 roundtrip. Nice easy enjoyable goin for all.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Manito Park spring

 What a glorious space this Manito Park is! Every season is gorgeous and completely different and to be experienced! I went walking in Manit...